For the XS and S system you need a scent cartridge with 400ml of scent oil.
XS Stand Alone
S Stand Alone
Do you have an Airco scent system? Then order your scent oil per 1000 ml. With an S you choose 2 x 1000 ml scent oil, with an M for 4 x 1000 ml scent oil and with an L for 8 x 1000 ml scent oil.
With Direct Injection installation you place the scent device in a directly adjacent room, such as a meter cupboard, kitchen or hallway. By means of a small hole in the wall, the scent mist is injected into the desired space via a scent duct. The advantage of this installation technique? That the scent device is completely out of sight. Also vandal proof!
Want to save costs ánd worries?
Then we advise you to choose one of our subscriptions.
Subscription with scent device
1. Choose your scent subscription (Scent Start, Scent Plus or Scent Pro).
2. Determine your preferences (capacity, contract duration, connectivity, and installation and maintenance).
3. Place your order.
4. Install your scent device.
5. Start spreading smiles!
Subscription without scent device
1. Choose the Scent Only subscription.
2. Determine your preferences (contract duration and scent).
3. Place your order
4. Start spreading smiles!
In order to be able to control your scent device anytime and anywhere, it is connected to the internet. The use of WiFi is the standard. Don’t you have a WiFi network at your disposal or one with a Captive Portal? Then choose the GPRS option.
Bypassing the Captive Portal
Is there another WiFi network available that doesn’t use a Captive Portal? If so, the scent device can easily be connected to this WiFi network.
If you manage the WiFi network yourself, you (or your network administrator) can exclude our scent devices from the Captive Portal. To do this, you need the MAC addresses of your scent devices. Please contact us at email@example.com to get these.
Don’t you have a (suitable) WiFi network at your disposal? Then choose the GPRS option. In that case, your scent device has a built-in modem with SIM card, which connects it to a 2G network.
You pay some extra costs for your data usage, but you can then manage your scent device just as easily as via a WiFi network!
With Stand Alone installation, you place the scent device within the space you want to add scent to. Determine the position, connect to a suitable WiFi network, place the scent cartridge and enjoy! The advantage of this installation technique? That you can easily do it yourself.
Unsuitable WiFi network: Captive Portal
A WiFi network is unsuitable for a Sense Company scent device if it uses a Captive Portal.
What is a Captive Portal?
You have probably come across a Captive Portal many times before without even noticing it. It is often used by hotels, airports and cafes. A Captive Portal is a company page that allows you to access a (public) WiFi network. Before a guest can use this WiFi network, he or she is directed to the company page. Here you may be asked to accept certain conditions or to log in with your personal data.
My company uses a WiFi network with Captive Portal. What now?
1. Is there another WiFi network available that doesn’t use a Captive Portal? If so, the scent device can easily be connected to this WiFi network.
2. If you manage the WiFi network yourself, you (or your network administrator) can exclude our scent devices from the Captive Portal. To do this, you need the MAC addresses of your scent devices. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get these.
3. If there is no WiFi network available without Captive Portal, you can opt for a scent device that uses a GPRS network. You will then pay some extra costs for the SIM card and the data usage. You can choose for this option when you order your scent device.
Bij Airco Connected-installatie koppelen wij je geursysteem aan je bestaande luchtbehandelingssysteem. Hierbij plaatsen we het geursysteem boven het plafond of in een technische kast. Via een geurleiding wordt de geurnevel in het luchttoevoerkanaal geïnjecteerd. Het voordeel van deze installatietechniek? Dat de geurnevel al in de lucht is opgelost bij het verlaten van het luchttoevoerkanaal. Zo kan de geur zich optimaal in de ruimte verspreiden!